Good morning beautiful people, Happy Tuesday! Thank you for spending part of your morning with me! Welcome to Life with Lane, my life through words, pictures, and food!
The world that we live in today, it seems like a lot of people, mostly women are constantly altering the way they look. Its as if no one is happy with the way they look or the life they have. It has a lot to do with society and its very sad. We are constantly competing with each other and no one is winning when you really think about it.
So, today I thought I would share 10 things that I love about myself and I encourage you to do the same. When you are feeling down read them to yourself and it will make you feel better!
- I love my skin tone. Being Black is a blessing!
- I love my height.
- I love my long neck.
- I love my heart shaped face and all of my moles
- I love my off centered smile.
- I love my long chicken legs.
- I love being okay with going without make-up on.
- I love that I feel happy all the time.
- I love my kind heart and good spirited nature.
- I love being a nerd and being okay with it.
- As a bonus, I love being my Mother’s daughter and having my siblings. This is something I would never change and I am most proud of! They are what I love most about myself being related to them. And being Mother to my little best friend, my Onyx!
For years I didn’t like to smile. When I was 20 years old, I got braces and now I smile all the time. So, I know what its like to not like the way you look when you look in the mirror. However, I was always happy but I didn’t smile.
Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it. I encourage you to write down 10 things you love about yourself. I challenge you. Have a wonderful blessed day and always be kind! Follow me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/lifewithlane14