Good morning beautiful humans, happy Friday! Thank you for spending part of your morning with me are evening depending on where you live in this great big beautiful world. Welcome to Life with Lane, my life through words, pictures, and food!
As a person that has suffered from migraines more than half of my life and sinus issues; life can be pretty miserable at times. I mean absolutely miserable. Having sinus pressure that makes you feel like your head is going to explode. One side of your face so tender it hurts to touch.
You want to sleep because you feel exhausted but lying down makes your heart hurt worse. On top of that it gets so bad you think it might be a migraine. You want to throw your whole head away. Yes, throw your entire head away, like just chunk it in the garage can.
I’ve been going through a season of more than usual sinus infections and I have included some tips below that have helped with my sinus issues.
1. Taking a long long hot shower. The mist opens up your nasal passage and the hot water feels food against your temple.
2. Sleeping propped up or with the side of your head that is throbbing pressed into the pillow. That really works. But use two pillows with lots of cushion, so you’re still propped up!
3. Apply a warm compress on the side of your head and over your eyes.
4. Take 2 Equate extra strength PM pills before bed.
5. Drink lots and lots of water.
6. Massage your temples for 10 minutes at a time.
7. Take Wal-Phed D during the day to alleviate some of the pressure. It’s the best over the counter pill I have taken.
8. Neck and shoulder massage works wonders for your head throbbing.
I hope these tips help you with your sinus issues. I read on the internet antibiotics should be used as a last resort.
Thanks for reading my blog. Have a wonderful blessed day and always be kind! Follow me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/lifewithlane14