Good morning beautiful humans, happy Friday! Thank you for spending part of your morning with me or evening depending on where you live in this great big world. Welcome to Life with Lane, my life through words, pictures, and food.
I wanted to share more tips with you for traveling to Europe. I hope they are useful.
1. Don’t fly spirit airline if you have a connection flight first.
2. Don’t fly Norwegian Airline under any circumstance.
3. Give a family member or friend a copy of your itinerary, ID, and passport.
4. Research the country where you are going.
5. Know the foreign exchange rate.
6. Leave early for the airport in case of traffic or long lines at the airport.
7. Pack things like aspirin, hand sanitizer, bandaid, and tissues.
8. Learn the basic words for each country.
9. Be prepared for slower service at restaurants.
10. Remember servers over there don’t work for tips.
I hope these tips will be useful to you in the future. Thanks for reading my blog, have a wonderful blessed day and always be kind! Follow me on Instagram @lifewithlane14