Every year we travel home for a few days for the 4th of July and Thanksgiving. So, I thought I would share some of my traveling tips.
- Pack a few days early so you don’t forget anything. When you pack at the last minute you’re bound to forget something.
- Use Google maps for directions even if you know where you’re going. Google maps will let you know of any delays, accidents, or road blocks and direct you in a different route to get there quicker.
- Have some sort of plan or itinerary so you don’t waste your time or miss out on something you wanted to do.
- Make a budget. How much you need you will need for food, gas, etc. Also if something unexpected comes up like a flat tire, tire blows out, or an all change.
- Have a small amount of cash just in case some place doesn’t accept debit or credit cards or if the power goes off and they can only accept cash.
- Get gas when the tank is at a 1/2 or quarter tank just in case of delays on the road and you get stuck in traffic.
- Bring bottled water for you and your pets.
- Have fun!!!
Thank you for reading my blog. Have a wonderful blessed day and always be kind. Make sure you follow me on Instagram @lifewithlane14