Good morning beautiful humans, happy Sunday! How are you guys doing today? I’m stoked, my 40th birthday is tomorrow, hooray! Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. Welcome to Life with Lane, come on in……
So, your girl will be 40 years young tomorrow! This year has been quite the year, like what is happening? Lol! Not all bad though. Great things have happened even during a pandemic. So, I wanted to share with you what my 39th year taught me!
- No matter how good you treat someone, they’ll still treat you shitty. Some people are just not good people!
- Not everyone has the same heart as me.
- My Onyx makes me the happiest. He makes everything better.
- My family is the best thing EVER, I’ve always known this but this year it was even more evident.
- My sister Danielle living here is a true blessing!
- People that don’t know me support me more than the people I know.
- People don’t like to see you happy, successful, or succeed!
- I’m strong and bolder than I realized!
- Being consistent is the best way to be successful.
- God always answers my prayers!
Thank you for reading my blog!