Good morning beautiful humans, happy Monday! How was your weekend? I hope it was filled with sunshine, love, happiness, peace, and family! Mine was great, I started my birthday celebration, hooray! Thanks for stopping by my blog, come on in……….
Well, tomorrow I’ll be 41 years old. My goodness that year went by fast. I feel like I wasn’t 40 for very long. I have to say that I’m looking forward to my 41st year. 40 was one of best and worst years of my life.
If I had to some it up, I’d just say grateful is the word I’d use. I learned to much and I want to thank God for guiding me through and allowing me to still be here standing strong. I wanted to share with you guys want I learned in 40th year on the planet.
- I can’t expect others to have the same heart as me!
- Sometimes the people you care about the most, hurt you the most.
- Losing my dog hurt me more than anything I’ve ever experienced.
- Being a strong woman makes me think you can’t be hurt.
- Being am independent woman frightens a majority of men.
- Sometimes strangers support you more than friends and family.
- True friends are always by your side no matter what
- When you think you don’t have feelings left, your heart can still be broken.
- Keeping feelings locked in, can be self destructive.
- Family is the best thing EVER. With them by my side I can get through anything!
Thank you for reading my blog! Like, comment, subscribe! Please feel free to contact me for collaborations or sponsorships. Serious inquiries only firstname.lastname@example.org Have a wonderful blessed day and always be kind! #onelove